How to support Trans people in Ireland
- Donate to Trans Equality Network Ireland - Ireland's leading trans organisation dedicated to promoting equality for trans lives, focusing on healthcare, employment, education and legislation.
- Donate to the Small Trans Library - Started in response to the current crisis, branches of the Small Trans Library maintain groceries and supplies funds for trans people who are out of work or struggling.
- Contact your TD - using this site, you can find out who your local TD is, and reach out to them to demand equality for Trans people in Ireland
- Boycott the Irish Times by canceling your subscription, not reading their articles and signing this petition
- Tell the HSE to end the Gender Identity Clinic model of care and implement informed consent
- Make an Official Complaint to the HSE